- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Wash and pat dry 2 chicken breasts to allow searing to retain moisture. If thicker pieces, filet them by cutting across the breast leaving 2 full size pieces but only half the thickness. Pat dry each half.
- In a small bowl, mix to taste 1/4 tsp each of: garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, sea salt, pepper, and 2 teaspoons of olive oil. Mix until combined. DURING THE METABOLISM REBOOT, omit oil and add lemon juice.
- Rub mixture into both sides of the chicken meat.
- Place chicken on grill and grill each side for about 5-6 minutes depending on thickness. If baking in oven, slice the breast in half lengthwise (filleting leaves chicken the same size but half the thickness) and cook at 350˚ until the thickest part of the meat until done.
- For a southwestern taste, add cumin to the rub. For Italian, omit paprika and use basil and oregano.
- Use a meat thermometer to not over or undercook your chicken. Cook until thickest part of the meat is 165˚