So, you’ve got the workouts down but eating clean eludes you. If you’re facing yet another year of confusion in the kitchen, grocery store or restaurant, or have specific nutritional challenges that would benefit from a Certified Nutritional Consultant, we can help.
Lorrie, My1FitLife Director of Nutrition, is expanding her services to our community and followers. Beginning in January, she’ll be meeting with clients one on one or in small group, in person or by telephone and live video calls.
If you’re still reading, it might mean that you’re experiencing a problem you’re trying to solve. A great question to ask yourself is how long have you been trying to solve this problem? If it’s been awhile, it might be time to get help. Read on to see if this is the solution you’ve been hoping for.
What can you expect from your meetings with Lorrie?
Choose from any or all of the options!
- A confidential nutritional analysis; personalized with recommendations for your current health, capabilities and goals
- Moving past your basic understanding of real food to discover why you don’t gravitate to it
- An education in basic nutrition, which will evolve as you need it to
- How to prep and meal plan for success
- A prescription that most doctors won’t provide – foods for vitality
- Special dietary suggestions for common chronic illnesses
- Personalized homework and follow up for heart and mind blocks
- Worksheets for identifying food intolerances
- Recommended dietary changes and identification of nutritional deficiencies
- Diet log review and feedback
- Coaching for overcoming the days of poor choices
- Everything from grocery shopping to cooking classes
Who can benefit from Lorrie’s services? Anyone who wants to:
- Eliminate chronic illness and discomfort by learning about toxins in their everyday life
- Lose excess weight and find balance
- Learn how to cook clean, easy and on budget
- Achieve life goals that are currently stagnant due to health issues
- Improve their own health or the health of a loved one
- Teach children how to eat to thrive
- Know more about clean eating but is overwhelmed by the misinformation on the internet, food labels and in the news
- Know more about diet than their doctor is willing or able to tell them
- Feel the vitality that they know is possible, but is currently elusive
Lorrie McFadden, CNC, is dedicated to empowering others with the recognition that a happy life is created one healthy choice at a time. She educates clients starting with the basics of nutrition and positive self care. Her focus is on helping people understand their unique tastes, challenges and life goals; and supports them in taking small steps each day to reclaim their health and their life. Lorrie is a Certified Nutritional Consultant, expanding to include holistic certifications in Nutritional Therapy and Life Coaching. Other activities include growing her own food, writing, public speaking and serving nutritious meals at community homeless shelters in Portland, OR.
“Take the fear, confusion and time out of learning what your body needs to thrive. Let me help you understand how to utilize your unique challenges, tastes and goals to live your life fully and in great health. You deserve everything this life has to offer. What we eat is the foundation of how we live and who we are.” ~Lorrie McFadden
**Stay tuned for additional services. All requests for demonstrations, classes, in-person grocery tours and research for specific illnesses are happily considered on a case by case basis. Never hesitate to ask for what you need. Asking for help takes us through current problems and on to the great things life has to offer.
**Package pricing now available at a discount! For 30 minute or 60 minute sessions, click on “SIGN UP” to review pricing.
“I have been overweight my entire adult life. I have met with and/or contracted with several nutritionists in the past 25 years. I have never before experienced the kind of support from a nutritionist that I have felt from Lorrie. Lorrie’s nutritional guidance has been instrumental for my journey, but more importantly, her guidance has helped me overcome many of the mental blocks that were keeping me from living a healthy life. Lorrie approaches her job from a holistic standpoint – seeing not just the numbers and calories and food, but seeing the whole person…. hearing, understanding, and supporting the mental and emotional as well as the nutritional aspects of weight loss.” ~Brenda